Sunday 12 February 2012

Princess in action!

It was last Saturday when I went into Koko's shop and suddenly got a text from Aj telling me this batik design competition stuff. I called her and was like, "WHAT? FINAL ROUND? And you just told me now??? Wth?". She just laughed. "We rarely met at school, I'm sorry". And I replied, "Duh! Your class is beside mine. But it's alright, I'll come to see you tomorrow". Then yeah, I told Indri and (I forgot if I texted maY, I think Indri did) maY. Four of us are chat-mates. You know, it's oh well...not a gang or such, really. Last year, we were extremely addicted to chat in YM. Indri and I are desk mate, Aj is my journalist partner, and maY is our senior.

So, yeah...the next day (it was Sunday) maY really came to see Aj, but sadly he only met our art teacher. Lol. Indri came too and she met Aj. But uh...she gotta get home real soon 'cause her mum's waiting.
Bleh! I came while maY and Indri had came back home. But I met Aj, I even followed the show until it's over  ahah *proud*

Aj *as usual* designed her outfit. And tbh, it looks amazing on her *proud of my mate!*
And the thing I'm so envy at her is...she didn't seem nervous while walking and staring at people. If I were Aj, I might be faint or did any stupid things. Seriously. So, around 6 p.m they announced the winners and Aj got 3rd place.Not bad, girl!
The most annoying thing was that the securities. I was about taking pictures with my camera but they(the securities) thought I ruined the photography stuff session. Wth like I would care about it hahah! Those old men didn't freak me out though and hey I got well-done videos of my bestie. Yay!
Good job, Aj! 

No comments:

Post a Comment