Tuesday 17 July 2012

Elizabeth & willkommen Semarang

(this post is re-edited; by Lutfi, jetzt; because the previous one was ugly =|)

Forever by Ben Harper 
| I wrote:
I'll be off to Semarang by the end of this week to see my campus and find a dorm with mum and dad! There are still a lot of things to do before college starts on August. Damn, yeah, it won't start on September(as I expected before) but August! :O
So, I'm gonna put my short trip story later after I come back, ok?
Semarang was amazing. It has HILL(I just knew it and still shocked). And my campus lies on the hill, so does my dorm. I only stayed less than five hours so I son't know what exactly to put here. The trip itself seems better, we passed coastal road, beach and ocean on the edge of the Jalur Pantai Utara and during the night, you can see the stars so clearly and smell the breeze. Back to Semarang, all I can say..it is big and beautiful. A lot of colonial old buildings made me feel like living in Europe(minus the hot weather)/going back to the era during Dutch people were there. Sadly I didn't have any chance to capture any shot :| My favorite ones are big pool at the city and house buildings on the right street 


| I wrote:
Mum bought me new stuff for college anyway, a couple days ago. We went to Elizabeth and got some uhh shoes-sandals and a shoes. Shoe-sandals, I don't know how to call it in English, it's semi-shoes, semi-sandals. Bahahah :| Okay ACTUALLY I will study about marine stuff (and we're gonna do coral conservation and such, right?) which basically require me to be underwater, SO I don't really need these things -_- But well, I can not ignore cutie shoes! 
It's lovely and I like it :)


| I wrote:
I haven't decided to bring Watson(my guitar) and Devon(my skateboard) with me too, anyway.
One thing for sure I'll bring Koa(a white bear given by Becs; yes, I call it Koa...finally) and my teddy bear. I will also bring my sketch book and all markers .Maybe Pride and Prejudice, Oliver Twist and Secret Garden too because I haven't finished 'em yet :|
No Watson and no Devon. Mum will never allow me.


L
p.s. the entire pictures on this post are taken by me, Lutfianna, by Sony DSC-S2000 and edited by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great shoes :) I'm your new follower :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! thank you for following my blog ;)
      I followed back already.

      Delete